|All Days:||09:00 - 21:00|
Gynecology & Pregnancy Care
Infrequent or prolonged menstrual periods, excess facial hair growth, hair fall, acne, dandruff, and obesity can all occur in women with polycystic ovary syndrome. Enlarged ovaries containing numerous small cysts can be detected by ultrasound.
Uterine Fibroids: are noncancerous growths of the uterus that often appear during childbearing years. Heavy bleeding, prolonged days of bleeding, pelvic pressure or pain, frequent urination, constipation, back pain, leg pain are common symptoms.
Dysmenorrhoea: Painful periods are common in teenagers and young adults. Periods tend to become less painful as you get older. Certain chemicals produced in the body may cause the uterus to contract too hard. This reduces the blood supply to the womb and leads to pain.
Normal vaginal discharge – Leucorrhea - is thin, white, milky and mild smelling and nothing for you to worry about. If the vaginal discharge is green or yellowish, strong smelling, and accompanied by redness or itching, you may have a vaginal infection like candidiasis.
Ayurvedic Pre-Natal, Peri-Natal & Post-Natal Care is designed through below phases:
- Preparation for Conception: Before planning for a child, the parents should take for 2 months certain herbs which will ensure the purity of reproductive tissues and will provide favorable uterine conditions for implantation.
- Pumsavana Karma: It is a special procedure adopted between 8-11 weeks of pregnancy. The aim of pumsavana karma is to stabilize pregnancy and to ensure the purity of race and sex.
- Diet care, oil therapies & treatments for health problems of pregnancy: Herbs like asparagus, ashwagandha (withania somnifera), bala (sida cordifolia) & tonic formulas like Vidaryadi, Dhanwantharam, Chyavanaprasam, Agasthya Rasayanam, Sukumaram, Kalyana gulam etc are recommended at different weeks of pregnancy depending on health status.
- Ayurvedic oil therapies during pregnancy have been found to reduce stress, decrease swelling in the arms and legs, and relieve aches and pains in muscles and joints. It's a popular complementary therapy during pregnancy for back pain, when choices for pain relief, such as medication, are often limited.
- Post Natal Care of the mother: is designed to regain the health and beauty of the mother and to ensure the purity and quality of the breast milk. The body, especially pelvic region and legs should be massaged regularly with warm oil, at least for of thirty days along with wrapping around abdomen.
- Neonatal and pediatric care:Tonics & Ayurvedic massage for babies also has a long tradition in India. From a cleansing massage after birth, daily body massage should continue for 18 months as per Ayurveda.