|All Days:||09:00 - 21:00|
Our little heart beats about 100,000 times daily; with each beat, the heart pumps blood through the blood vessels or arteries to all parts of the body. Cardiovascular diseases are a class of diseases that involve the heart, the blood vessels - arteries, capillaries, and veins.
The more blood your heart pumps and the narrower your arteries, the higher your blood pressure. Uncontrolled high blood pressure increases your risk of heart attack and stroke. People with early-stage high blood pressure may have dull headaches, dizzy spells or nosebleeds. For most adults, there's no identifiable cause; kidney problems, certain medications can also cause high blood pressure.
Avoid or Reduce: pickles, egg, canned foods, meats, preservatives, smoking, alcohol, salt, oil
Favor: Cereals, fruits, greens & veggies, regular exercise and yoga
A condition in which you don't have enough healthy red blood cells to carry oxygen to your tissues. Having anemia may make you feel exhausted. In anemia, either your body doesn't make enough red blood cells (iron/vitamin deficiency, aplastic anemia, anemia of chornic disease) or your body destroys red blood cells (hemolytic, sickle cell). Favor, amla, leafy vegetables, citrus fruits.
Venous Insufficiency – Varicose vein
Varicose veins are twisted, enlarged veins. Dark Veins may appear like cords on your legs. Signs and symptoms include: aching and heavy legs, muscles cramps and swelling, worsened pain after sitting or standing long, itching around veins, ulceration etc.
Ayurveda is not effective at emergency management of heart problems. However, they focus on preventive cardiology, as the background of cardiovascular disease, notably atherosclerosis; begin in early life, making primary prevention efforts very necessary. Dr. Shyam’s Ayurveda offers excellent treatments for varicose veins & Anemia through natural medications. Dr. Shyam’s Ayurveda therapies:
- Abhyangam:Oil massage helps in problems of poor blood circulation
- Uro vasthy:Retention of oil on chest is indicated in certain heart conditions
- Virechanam:Purgation or laxative therapy
- Pathya (Favor):Exercise for 30 minutes daily, fruits, vegetables, whole grains, low-fat dairy products, salmon and mackerel, flaxseed oil, walnut oil, soybean oil, canola oil
- Apathya (Avoid or Reduce):Smoking, lack of physical activity, oily foods, salty food, excess alcohol, red meat, dairy products, deep-fried fast foods, bakery products, packaged snack foods, margarines, crackers